B ride 46 miles Billington 27.04.24

Posted on
  • TBD
  • Going 5
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• This week’s B ride is a 46 (46.0 from the Winslow Village Hall back to the Market Square) mile loop stopping at the Baa T-Room at Billington.
    The route takes us via Swanbourne, Mursley, Stewkley, Soulbury, the Three Locks, Heath & Reach, Eggington, Stanbridge, to the tea stop at Billington at about 20 miles, then back through Slapton, Ivinghoe Aston, Ivinghoe, Pitstone, Marsworth, Long Marston, Wingrave, Aston Abbotts, Cublington, Whitchurch, North Marston and Gronborough.
    It’s looking as though the weather may be a bit damp on Saturday, so maybe bring your waterproofs.
    If you’d like to join this B ride please tap the 'I'm Attending' button and we’ll see you on Saturday morning at 08:45 hrs for a 09:00hrs depart.
    Speed is 15-17mph. C riders are encouraged to step up.
    If you’d like a faster/longer ride, please join the A group.

If any of the B riders feel they want a longer distance ride, but at a B group pace (rather than A group pace), please sign up on the A ride. As long as there are enough, you can form your own second A group.

I shall not be around on Saturday, so can we have a volunteer to lead this ride.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/46367200

• Is there a garmin friendly file please?

• As usual the forecasts are confusing, but the Met Office tells me I can have an early lunch and a dry ride afterwards, so I'm afraid I'm withdrawing from this morning's ride.

• Sorry - we’re bailing too. Dick has washed our road bikes all ready for our holiday so we’re now going on MTB’s on the Leisure. Have a good one all

• Sorry. I'm wimping out as well.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

B ride 46 miles Billington 27.04.24

Posted by Avatar for Richard-Burch @Richard-Burch

Actions